Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Give1Save1 Update - Tuesday

So, today was our second day on Give1Save1.com. The total comes to $471 as of 7:55pm CST!

I can barely believe it! I can hardly stand it! I am so thankful to each of you who have given and are praying for our family.

Keep on praying!

To those of you who know my extended family...My mom heard from my dad this morning. He left Houston on 11/1 to go to Nigeria and then Sierra Leone to train pastors for upcoming projects through International Commission (where he is the VP of African Evangelism). We had not heard from him since he left, which is a little odd. This morning, he was finally able to call Mom. She said he was calling from a ferry, on the way to Freetown.

Keep on praying for Africa. Pray for Micah, in Ethiopia. Pray for the churches in/around Lagos, Nigeria. Pray for Sierra Leone. Pray for Dad to get home safely this weekend.

Thank you for checking in. I didn't cry today. This is actually surprising. But, I have a terrific headache and crying would have made it worse. So, I will probably compensate tomorrow. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment