Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Give1Save1

This week our family is being featured on Give1Save1.com!

I can't begin to tell you how humbled we are by this experience thus far. My phone keeps letting me know that I've got an email. Most of the day, those emails have been from PayPal, alerting me to a donation being made.

So far, I have cried in Lowe's, HomeDepot, the doctor's office, in my car, in our office and in my room.

If you can't tell or if you've never met me before...I am a crier. God didn't make Larry in this same fashion. However, after being married for 12 years (anniversary was yesterday), Larry knows just how to reach over and rub my shoulder to let me know that he would cry, too...if he was the type. What a great guy I have!!!

As of right now, you all have given $389! That's 1.3% of our total costs raised in just one day! I am overwhelmed!

My current favorite verse is Deuteronomy 10:21 NASB, which says, "He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen." Amen and Amen!!!

I will keep the blog updated each evening with totals and more locations in which I cry! Just in case you're interested!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's incredible!! And you deserve to have a fabulous week on Give 1. You made such a difference during our family's week. Thank you, Colleen! (Give and you shall receive.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you crack me up with your crying! it's a good cry. that's good. :)

    ReplyDelete