Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

All of your sons...Isaiah 54:13 NIV84

All of your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be your children's peace. - Isaiah 54:13 (NIV84)


I love these pictures that were taken by Ashley Bell. You can find her contact information here. She was such a joy to hang out with for an afternoon of pictures. Aren't these pictures fun?


We are outside of the old Sparkle Ice plant in Conroe, Tx. It is now a reception hall/ice house. So, if someone tells you that they saw the youth minister and his family loitering around the ice house, it is true. But, it's only because the faded blue paint and all of the old brick is so dern gorgeous.


I think this one with the boys and their silly faces is my favorite. In fact, I would say that this is a pretty accurate snapshot of a typical day in the life of a Daigle.



I love this one, as well. I think my favorite part of this picture is Gideon's expression.

And check out this little guy.


Good grief, am I blessed or what?! We can't wait to have another Daigle in the picture with us!

Ashley, we'll be calling you again.

For everyone else that wants to call her...

1 comment: